Our terms and conditions are set out for the safety and enjoyment of all guests staying at Jasmine Court Motel.
- All bookings made in person or over the phone require a valid credit card number and expiry to confirm the reservation. These details are held for security purposes on file and we do not charge the card until your arrival.
- At times (particularly during peak season) the need arises to specify a minimum stay period. We will communicate this to you at the time of booking if this is the case for your booking period.
- A request (particularly during peak season) to reduce the length of a stay of an existing reservation may result in the reservation no longer being accepted. We go to great lengths to avoid this and will communicate this to you (at the time you request the change) if this is the case for your request.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- A full refund can be made when more than 48 hours’ cancellation notice is given.
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night’s accommodation.
- Multi-night stays that are cut short on arrival may be charged a further night’s tariff in the instance that the room cannot be re-let.
- In the case of a ‘no show’ (that is, if you simply do not show up) the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Payment for accommodation is to be made on arrival.
- We accept all major credit cards including: Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners and EFTPOS.
- We also accept Farmlands, Farmers, Q Card, RD1, Rural Co and Super Gold cards.
- Any damage to the room or property will be charged at replacement cost, plus loss of income charges (while the room is out of action), where applicable.
- All our rooms are designated non-smoking. If you smoke in your unit, then will be charged at for cleaning costs, plus loss of income charges (while the room is out of action), where applicable.
- Sorry, but we are not able to accommodate pets on the property.