This page will keep you up to date with the latest Picton accommodation hot deals and special offers available at ASURE Jasmine Court Motel, Picton New Zealand. If you would like more information on our accommodation deals, please contact us.
|Standard Studio Special
$125 per night for 2
|Save $30||BOOK NOW|
|Luxury Spa Studio Special
$155 per night for 2
|Save $50||BOOK NOW|
Come and enjoy the waterfront village of Picton located at the top of the South Island, where the sun comes to holiday during winter.
Mild winter weather combines with the beauty of the region to offer the perfect location to enjoy hiking, fishing, boutique art galleries
and wineries, all without the summer heat and crowds.
|Standard Studio||Luxury Spa Studio|
ASURE Jasmine Court Motel offers quality accommodation, right in the heart of Picton.
1.5km to ferry, train and bus stations. 50mb Free Wifi.
Check Availability – see ‘Specials’ on our BOOK NOW page
Reservations: 0800 421 999
Wine – Water – Walks – Wilderness
We can help organise tour bookings and suggest activities.
Some things you may like to do:
- Sip award-winning wines at a Marlborough Winery.
- Breathe fresh sea air on a Queen Charlotte Sound Cruise.
- De-stress walking in beautiful native bush.
- Mountain bike local cycle trails – Jasmine Court have 2 mountain bikes.
- Take a scenic flight by floatplane over the Marlborough Sounds.
- Feast on local greenlip mussels.
- Drop a line over the side of a boat and catch fish for dinner.
- Star-gaze from the Victoria Domain Lookout at night.
- Sleep late, then some retail therapy at Picton’s boutique stores after Brunch.
- Use motel provided golf clubs at local Golf Course.
- Take a 2-hour day-trip drive to Nelson, Kaikoura or
Rainbow Ski field.
- Take a day trip to Wellington by Interisland ferry.
- Other things to do in Picton
TripAdvisor Review – April 2013
“A Wonderful place to spend three nights”
“The room was large with a fully equipped kitchen and lots of touches that made it comfortable and homelike. The king size bed was comfortable and the room was clean and fresh. We spent three nights in Picton while waiting for the ferry and couldn’t have chosen a better place. The owners were friendly and accommodating and we made use of the gas grill one night for a delicious home cooked meal.We enjoyed their large collection of dvds. Honestly, when we left it was like leaving home! Picton is lovely and near to the wineries and Marlborough Sound, enjoyable even on a rainy day.“
Check out these articles:
Terms and Conditions
All Special Offers subject to availability, no group bookings, no commission bookings, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash,
not transferable and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.